Thread: Side saddle

1. Default Side saddle

I bought Tac Star side saddle for my M4 today but when am back home I saw a video on YouTube a guy saying after mounting it his M4 started to stuck when ejecting the shells !!!! Any ideas? Any one using Tac Star side saddle ?

Never mind I ll take it back and swap it for some 00 buckshots , I won't be needing it
    Last edited by Adventurer m4; 06-10-2017 at 11:31 AM.

Terrible design. If you tighten the bolt that goes through the trigger group retainer too much, it'll squeeze the receiver and cause the bolt carrier to bind. If you don't tighten it enough, it falls apart.

Further, you'd have to take like six screws out of the rubberized cover to get to the mounting bolt/nut. So any time you had to disassemble the weapon for cleaning, you'd have to strip all this down.

The rubberized part was actually decent and retained the shells well. The mounting system was a rusty coat hanger abortion.

Worst. Shell Carrier. Ever.

3. Default

Yes that's why I returned it and took 00 buckshots instead of it , I don't need headache

I've owned many shotguns and sidesaddles. If your going to have one there is none better than Asgard Defense. Like anything you get what you pay for

Quote Originally Posted by M4LE View Post
    I've owned many shotguns and sidesaddles. If your going to have one there is none better than Asgard Defense. Like anything you get what you pay for
    Yeah I'll totally give a plug for those guys. I have a couple myself

http://asgarddefense.com/index.php?m...dntm14rvgm17h2

6. Default

I have a 5 shell holder Asgard Defense for sale. I bought it used on here. I used it for only 3 months and then put it back in its box. $90 including shipping in the lower 48 states